Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Meme

Ummm... ok So, I was tagged by my beautiful friend Dana.. and I have not a clue what I am doing so... here we go! lol

Christmas Meme!

1. 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate! ok... anything with the word chocolate in it or remotely close to it... I am all for it! :)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Unwrapped... come on now! who wants to wrap these huge odd shaped gifts!!!!!!

3. Colored light on house/tree or white? lights on the tree are white and no lights on the outside!!! come on now, we still live in the ghetto! Maybe some day the Lord will provide us with a nicer place!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? uh No! sorry! I get plenty of kisses from my hubby as it is! :)

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the day after thanksgiving! This year I did it the day after thanksgiving and then my precious mother bought me new ornaments for my entire tree so... I RE-decorated last Thursday!!! Thanks mom!! :) It is beautiful! (If I was talented at photos, like my wonderful friend, I would put one of my tree on here! :)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? hmmm.. well I love me some dessert but I would Have to say Broccoli Chesse Caserole made by my mother because my Cousin and I used to ALWAYS hide it under the table where all the food was so we could sneak it out after everyone ate and was full! :) hahaha good times!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I think the Christmas eve when our house flooded and we had to stay at Grandmas! I thought santa would NEVER find me and I was soooo upset! :) This is not to mention all my gifts that were under the tree my parents had bought were totally ruined because of the flood so I thought I had NO CHRISTMAS! (I think i was like 7 yrs old)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really don't know... sometime in elementary school, probably 3rd or 4th grade!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Oh Yeah, every year we get Christmas pj's so on christmas eve everyone opens their pjs so we can all wear them that night! :)

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Well... chaos is how I would normally explain our tree! The kids make so many different things every year we just throw it all up there and the kids ALWAYS help me decorate so.. by the 5th year of us all doing it together. I try not to be too picky any more because I just stress myself out! it looks great no matter what! :)

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? LOVE it!!

12. Can you ice skate? well... I can, but i don't enjoy it! :)

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gift was when my 2 best friends and I got tickets to go see NSYNC and a limo ride and dinner and yay!!! that was awesome! the best ever!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? My Savior's birth!!!!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? all the different cookies and chocolate covered things that my mom and I make! :)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Probably the reindeer food we put out on christmas eve and every christmas morning Gator swears up and down he heard santas sleigh and then of course the advent tree that we have been doing as a family every day! The kids love it and really get into it! :)

17. What tops your Christmas tree? used to be a teddy bear dressed like an angel that my mom made but now I have a beautiful red star that my mommy bought!!!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? GIVING! It can BE stressful, but by FAR the best part of Christmas. I LOVE to see them open up something I’ve found JUST for them! So if I give you something this year, LIKE IT!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know

20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yum!!! I love some candy canes! :)

21. What do you want for Christmas? I want a laptop! (haha like thats going to happen) a new house, ummm new furniture... yeah pretty much a new house and everything new!!!! lol and i think my kids are asking for a lot! HEH!

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? well, aparently never before have we but this year we have a sunday school party, the youth dinner (WOO HOO) and Benny's company party ... all the same weekend and we cant take our kids to any of them! :) wow!!!

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? We usually go to church with either my mom or the in laws so... we dress christmas casual!

24. Do you own a Santa hat? Of course, we all do because we HAVE to wear them when we go to the christmas parade down town! :) DUH!!!

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? The Cosar family!!!

Now, I get to tag five others.
1) Laura at flores family
2) Heidi
3) Dana... umm I dunno what I am doing! lol
4)MiaBellaMomma at Paying It Forward
5) Jackie

2 comments:

SometimesSheWhispers said...

Ok, catching up on my blogs...did you get your candles yet? I will try to finish the Christmal Meme this weekend!

:) MiaBellaMomma

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww....I LOVE those! And some I didn't KNOW! And we talk all the time! LOL