Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giving to Others!

ok so at Eastwood lately Gordon has been preaching about giving principles! So it has really been on my mind! THEN... on Monday night in a small group a met a lady named Tara. She is a sweet sweet lady who has been through a lot in her life so far but she is a greatful believer in Jesus and has a very strong faith. Just recently in September she gave birth to a baby boy and her chances of living through the birth was 10%. See Tara is on the waiting list for now only a liver transplant, but a heart transplant also. Praise the Lord she made it through the labor and the baby was healthy as well. She put him up for adoption because she knew she can't care for him right now. Tara has no income because of her health conditions and has 2 little girls!

SO.... HERE is where we all come in! I am going to get a wish list from the girls and anyone who wants to help out can do so!!!! If you would like to help please email me at cosarclan4@yahoo.com and i will get a copy of the wish list to you! Another family is already providing the christmas dinner for the family but I want to show them Christ love during this hard time! I know christmas isn't all about gifts under the tree but what better way to show the Love of our father for a family in need?!??!? If you can't help at this time I totally understand!!! Tara and her family need to be covered in our prayers so keep her family in mind and I will keep you updated! God Bless and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment:

MiaBellaMomma said...

Check my blog, you win!