Thursday, October 30, 2008

Praise the Lord!!!!

Praise the Lord!!! Keiston started in a new class today! Wow, if you haven't talked to me in the past week this was a huge blessing! I don't want to fill this blog with all the ugly mean things that have been going on but just know that it is a blessing that he got out of that class!!!

Praise the Lord for my family and amazing church family! There are sooo many exciting things going on at Eastwood Baptist church!!! It is all for the glory of the Lord and its so exciting just to say we are a part of it!

Praise the Lord that football and soccer will be over soon! (2 weeks) woo hoo! I love it but wow ... we have ZERO free time! always running from here to there eating sandwiches and cheez its in the car, which I am sure the kids don't mind, but I get sick of it! :)

Praise the Lord for his grace, mercy , love and FORGIVENESS!!!! Wow, where we would be without it.... Wait, don't answer that! I am so thankful that the Lord saved me from all my sins and made the ulimate sacrifice for us! WOOO HOOO so why is it so hard to go out and live each day for Him! Ugh....the Devil! Last night at The Gathering we were reading in James 3 about taming your tongue! Now, that is a huge challenge for me and I have to say, I think I am getting A LOT better about it for the most part. But often times, at home I BLOW UP! I know its not right but hey.... its the truth and in Corinthians it tells us to confess our sins to our brothers and sisters so they can pray for us! So.... please pray for me because I have a hot temper and a flaming mouth that just light up when I get mad about something at the house!

Praise the Lord that I have now learned how to keep short accounts and even in the middle of my rage I can stop, feel really stupid, and ask for forgiveness right then! I love it when Jeff was talking about repentance... it doesn't mean just ask for forgiveness, you must also TURN AWAY from the sin! wow... thats convicting! so please pray for me as I continue to be more Christ like each and every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! And I know I have a problem with my mouth too, but I've working on it, and doing TONS better! WOOHOOO!!

heidi said...

Thanks for entering my Friday Freebie - come see who won!

http://heidisacredandprofane.blogspot.com/2008/11/friday-freebie-winner-funniest-post-of.html