Monday, November 3, 2008

Pray for a WHOLE HOUR..... are you kidding???

Ok! so I am soooo excited to tell you all that on Saturday night my amazing husband had the idea that we should pray for an hour since the time was changing!!!! So we sent text last minute and yada yada yada... I wasn't feeling it at all.. I had a headache, I was tired (already had my pajamas on) and it was 11 pm!!!! But we had told everyone we would be at the prayer room praying from 11 - 12!
Ok so its 10:50 ... I am cozy in the bed, I know no one can make it because it was completely last minute so I said lets just stay home and pray! But Praise the Lord Benny was still ready to go and was going with or without me! So I threw on some clothes and jumped in his truck!
YAY!!! It was amazing! We have prayed together before but A WHOLE HOUR!!!! Wow... it was very powerful and just exciting!!!!!! I loved every second of it and would do it ever night if we could!!!!! The holy spirit was really working with us and we just prayed about EVERYTHING!!!! I gave some things to the Lord that night that I have been holding onto, even from Benny, for at least 7 years!!! Wow. what a relief to cast my cares upon Him! I know I tell people that all the time but I really didn't do it! :( But I am so greatful that I had this opportunity to pray with my husband for an hour! I really can't it but ... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG WOW!!! That is WONDERFUL!! I LOVE that!