Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesdays Challenge.... are you up to it???

Today I was reading the daily Proverb, which would be Chapter 4 and I LOVE verse 18... The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day!
So it hit me! I need to be like the sun, letting my light shine and only getting better and brighter throughout the day as opposed to becoming dull and .... yeah just BLAH! Ok, WOW... I don't think I am every like the sun! I am pretty sure I wake up, do my daily devotional, pray and I am ready for the day ahead! But once I step into the world... wow!!! I need to focus on what the Lord has planned for my day and be positive and bright the WHOLE DAY!!!!
So that is my challenge for myself and anyone else who wants to join me! Lets be like the morning sun!!!!! Pray for me because I know I can't do it living in my sinful nature! I have to be living for Him!!!!
And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5:15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I need REFOCUS my day today...seriously need to REFOCUS it...