Monday, November 10, 2008

Who's in Your Wallet??

Praise the Lord!!!! One of the names on my card was saved and baptized yesterday!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! God is awesome and he definetly hears our prayers and I praise Him for that! But I want to give a little more detail to the story because of course it wasn't just one little prayer from me that God heard, It was me and a multitude of others.
I want to give you all some insight on the work my husband has been doing for this particular person! He reads the Bible with him DAILY, he is an amazing example of Christ to him daily (even though many days he comes home and is so frustrated about it) because he is of course in this world and has the same temptations and reactions to different situations that we all do. But Benny really dedicated himself to help this person and I think not only has it changed this person's life but Benny's life as well. He knows now he can be more christlike and actually see the fruit that comes from it! PRAISE THE LORD! I am sorry but this is sooooo incredibly exciting to me I can't hardly think of how to say all of this.
God has really been working in our lives and it is a blessing just to see how amazing life can be when you give it all to the Lord and allow his will to be done!!!! I seriously think this was the best spiritual week of my LIFE!!!!
So I am writing this because we have been praying for the person for at least 2 months which isn't a LONG time by any means but God hears our prayers and he answers them in HIS PERFECT TIMING!!!!!

Thank you Lord that you hear our prayers! Thank you for the amazing fellowship we had this past week! Lord I pray that every week will be like this one and that it will just continue to get better and better and we will be enlarging your kingdom! Father I praise you for your ultimate sacrifice that gives us HOPE , it wipes away ALL of our sins! Thank you Lord for your grace, your mercy and your unfailing love! help us to be examples everyday of your sacrifice! Father I praise you for Mike and Erin! thank you for his commitment to you Lord! help each of us around him to build him up daily because we know the christian walk still has challenges! Father I praise you that Satan is attacking us because that means we are doing good for you! I pray that you will continue to show us your comfort and I praise you for YOUR holy spirit that lives in us because He is bigger than the devil in this world! We give YOU all the glory father and I praise you that you are using us, your lowly servants for your glory! In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN!

No comments: